Sunday, March 7, 2010

MIHYAP Contest No. 1



http://greatbong.net/2010/01/31/may-i-hebb-your-attention-pliss-contest-1/

Here is the first contest for “May I Hebb Your Attention Pliss”

The rules.

1. On your blog, provide a link to this page. (http://greatbong.net/book). Embedding the above picture in your blog would be nice but not needed.

2. Then write down your top 10 Hindi movie lines or top 10 English movie lines (You can do both if you want. Only one set is required for the contest). If you cannot think of top 10, make it top 5. Cannot think of even 5? Make it top 3. No problem. Only restriction: no two lines from same movie. This done to make it fair for other movies so that they dont get swamped by Gunda or Loha or Sholay.

3. Tag five friends to do the same.

4. Come over to the comment-space of this post and post your blog’s link so I can go and read it.

Remember: Before starting the tag, paste points 1 and 4 on your blog so that the rules are available to anyone who wishes to pick the tag up from your blog.



Top 10 English Movie Lines :


10. The Dark Knight : If you are good at something, never do it for free

09. As Good As It Gets : You make me wanna be a better man

08. Sunset Boulevard : I am big ! It's the pictures that got small

07. Apocalypse Now : I love the smell of napalm in the morning !

06. Some Like It Hot : Well, nobody's perfect

05. Gone With The Wind : Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

04. The Maltese Falcon : The stuff that dreams are made of

03. The Godfather : I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse

02. Silence Of The Lambs : I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner

01. Casablanca : Round up the usual suspects


Top 10 Hindi Movie Lines :


10. Haath Ki Safaai : Bachche; tum jis school mein padhte ho,
hum uske headmaster reh chuke hain

09. Ab Kya Hoga : Mukhda dekhoge to antara bhool jaoge

08. Swades : Apne hi pani mein pighalna barf ka muqaddar hota hai

07. Sholay : Itna sannata kyun hai bhai :)

06. Mughal E Azam : Takhliya

05. Namak Halaal : Lo kar lo baat.. Arre aisi angrezi aave hai that I can leave angrez behind. You see sir, I can talk english, I can walk english, I can laugh english, because english is a very phunny language

04. Sharaabi : Meri zindagi ka tambu, teen bambuon pe khada hai.. Sharaab, Shayari aur Aap

03. Shatranj Ke Khilari : Biwi ho meer sahab, to har masla tedha hota hai

02. Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron : Shaant gada-dhaari Bheem, shaant

01. Kaala Patthar : Teesre Baadshah Hum Hain


I'm Tagging

Aditya
Ajay
Hemant
Jyotsana
Nasrin
Rajat
Ripu
Rishi
Sakshi
Saurabh
Shivnay

No comments:

Post a Comment